AT&T Center Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, The AT&T Center has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 210-444-5140.
The AT&T Center is proud to offer the following ADA-compliant accommodations.
- Disability parking is available on the premises
- Assistive Listening Devices are available at Guest Services on the Plaza Level at Section 101 for all events
- Wheelchair and companion seating is available at all levels of the arena.
- Many Restrooms, water fountains, and concession stands are fully accessible.
- Certified service animals for guests with disabilities are welcome at the AT&T Center and must remain on a leash or in a harness. All other animals are prohibited unless approved by management.
For most events, it is recommended that guests arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event starts time. For some concerts and special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait before entry for an appropriate break period.
All bags will be screened by Security upon entrance to the AT&T Center at all events. All bags are restricted to the standard 12” x 12” x 6”. Any bags larger than 12” x 12” x 6” and all backpacks regardless of their size are prohibited. These items will not be held or checked-in at the arena.
Guests without bags are encouraged to use the “EXPRESS: No Bags” lanes to expedite the security process.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
Usually, events and shows are never canceled since the show must go on. But if a show is canceled or postponed due to weather or artist cancellation you can request a refund or reschedule of your ticket at 210-444-5140.
Any item that is too cumbersome to keep under a seat (ex.: stroller, wheelchair, large umbrella), should be checked-in at our Guest Services location near Section 101.
Children & Child Ticketing Policy
Guests over the age of 24 months must have a ticket to enter. Note: This may vary per event; check the event ticket policy for verification.
If a lost or misplaced child is found by event staff, they will be taken to Guest Services near section 101. Please check there if you are missing your child.
Clothes are required, but the style is up to you. If a show has specific attire requirements it will be listed in the program or event description.
Outside food and drink are not allowed. There are concession stands and restaurants, including the famous SWBC Terrace Club Restaurant, around the arena, that will be available for snacks, light refreshments, and meals.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 210-444-5012. after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item.
The AT&T Center does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
NBA regulations prohibit noisemakers from being brought into the arena for any Spurs games.
Rampage games prohibit all noisemakers except for one cowbell per person to be utilized moderately. Cowbells must be no longer than 8’’ in length and are subject to inspection and may be prohibited by event staff. Excessive use of cowbells will result in confiscation and may be returned at Guest Services behind section 101.
The AT&T Center restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. Please refer to the list below for details. All bags and guests are subject to visual inspections and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to guest vehicles. To avoid frustration, please refer to the list below.
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Bags are subject to search by event security staff. Large bags should not be brought to the venue.
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Clothing that features potentially offensive or age-inappropriate images or phrasing
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Food and Beverage not purchased from the bar
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemakers are not allowed during Spurs games. Cowbells no longer than 8’’ are allowed in Rampage games, but must not be used excessively.
- Phones and pagers must be shut off during performances
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Signs that display offensive imagery or are large enough to block the view of the event
- Tape Recorders
- Weapons of any description, including firearms
- Signs that are large enough to obstruct a view of the event
- Other items that in the judgment of The AT&T Center management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
Hald-held posters and signs are allowed as long as they do not block the view of the guests around you, are not commercial or obscene, and will not cause any disturbance to other fans. Poles or sticks and flags are always prohibited.
Signs may not be displayed during play at a sporting event, be placed on the court, or affixed to the building structure.